All meals (starting with dinner on the day of arrival until breakfast on the day of departure)
Scheduled excursions according to the itinerary with a certified naturalist guide
All entrance fees for activities mentioned in the itinerary
Use of all facilities
Rubber boots up to size 12 (UK) / 14 (US – men)
Water, coffee and Wi-Fi Internet
Transfers to and from Quito’s airport.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Personal expenses and tips.
Other services not specified in the program.
Information for the passenger
All tours include transportation, certified naturalist guide, safety equipment if necessary, all entrance fees for activities,
rubber boots up to size 12 (UK) / 14 (US – men), and lunch.
What to bring for the excursions
▪ Swimsuit and possibly a change of clothes
▪ Head protection / helmet (in the lodge available)
▪ Dry clothes bag – waterproof bag – to keep the items inside dry and safe
▪ Waterproof digital camera
▪ Water bottle
▪ Insect repellent
▪ Change (in small shops it’s only possible to pay with up to 5 dollar bills)