Kuyana Experience Package 3 days / 2 nights
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 11:00
Information for the passenger
Our rates include essentials that will ensure you have a restful experience and get the the most out of your time with us.
- Welcome native drink
- Meals (starting with dinner on the day of arrival until breakfast on the day of departure)
- Scheduled excursions according to the itinerary with a certified naturalist guide
- Full use of all facilities
- Unlimited filter water, coffee and tea
- High Speed WiFi Internet
- Daily Housekeeping
- Rubber boots up to size 12 (UK) / 14 (US – men)
- Transfers to Kuyana Lodge
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Spa treatments
- Other services not specified in the program.
Important things to bring for a more pleasant stay.
- Original passport or certificate
- Fast drying clothes (Shirts and shorts; for the evenings and mornings you need light colored long-sleeved clothing, quick drying material preferred. ) Avoid jeans, as weather is hot, humid and wet.
- Sneakers, sandals / flip-flops / crocs
- hiking socks for each day in the rainforest.
- light windbreaker, sweater or fleece jacket.
- Bathing suits.
- Brimmed hats (suitable for both sun and rain
- Pair of comfortable walking shoes.
- Pair of sandals.
- Insect repellent
- Optional binoculars
- Personal medications
- Rubber boots (unusual or special sizes
DAY 1Upon your check-in at the hotel, you will receive a warm welcome with a refreshing jungle beverage. Our Host will provide you with a brief introduction regarding the details of your itinerary and general hotel information. Take some time to relax in your accommodations, and later in the evening, the first of many exciting memories will commence. Embark on your adventure by exploring the Guitarracocha Trail. This trail derives its name from the local indigenous legends, as they believe that in the night, the sound of guitars can be heard near this small water formation. On this route, you will have the opportunity to explore Kuyana Island, where our guide will enlighten you about this incredible ecosystem. Of course, you can also take a refreshing swim in its pristine shores. Continue your visit to the Kuyana viewpoint, which offers a majestic view of the Hollin River and the surrounding jungle. Don't forget to bring your camera as you will surely want to capture this remarkable place. This tour is of moderate challenge, rated at 2.5 out of 5 points, and typically lasts around 1.5 hours.
DAY 2• Start your day with a delicious breakfast crafted from a fusion of the freshest local ingredients. Today, your adventure begins with a guided walk to the Ushpayacu Waterfalls.The Usphayacu is a remarkable natural wonder formed by a network of water sources and natural springs found in the area. As it flows through Kuyana Amazon Lodge, the estuary is a prominent attraction, making it the perfect place to explore and immerse yourself in the lush jungle surroundings. Along the way, you'll be treated to breathtaking views of the waterfalls that dot the landscape. Keep your eyes peeled for a diverse range of bird, insect, and animal species that call this area home. This tour is of moderate challenge, rated at 3.0 out of 5 points, and typically lasts around 3 hours. In the afternoon, indulge in a sensory exploration, where you can experience the unique aromas, colors, flavors, textures, and cultural traditions of this region and its people. Our traditional cooking class allows you to create and savor a range of delicious local dishes, including maito and chontacuro. And, of course, you'll have the pleasure of making your own chocolate. • The night has arrived, and what better way to discover and become part of the rich nocturnal ecosystem of the region than by joining a nighttime hike. Learn about the fascinating and mysterious nocturnal species that inhabit the area and immerse yourself in the wonders of the jungle after dark. This tour is a moderately challenging experience, rated at 2.0 out of 5 points, and generally lasts around 1 hour.
DAY 3Your last day in the jungle has arrived! Wake up to the melodies of the birds and start your day with a delicious breakfast prepared with a fusion of fresh, locally-sourced ingredients. While you're here, why not take part in our Hollin River reforestation project? Join us in planting a tree and contribute to the preservation and restoration of this precious ecosystem.