All meals (starting with dinner on the day of arrival until breakfast on the day of departure);
Scheduled excursions according to the itinerary with a certified naturalist guide;
All entrance fees for activities mentioned in the itinerary;
Use of all facilities;
Rubber boots up to size 12 (UK) / 14 (US – men);
Water, coffee and Wi-Fi Internet.
Transfers to Kuyana Lodge;
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages;
Personal expenses and tips;
Taxes (12% VAT + 10% Service).
Information for the passenger
All tours include transportation, certified naturalist guide, safety equipment if necessary, all entrance fees for activities,
rubber boots up to size 12 (UK) / 14 (US – men), and lunch.
What to bring for the excursions
▪ Swimsuit and possibly a change of clothes
▪ Head protection / helmet (in the lodge available)
▪ Dry clothes bag – waterproof bag – to keep the items inside dry and safe
▪ Waterproof digital camera
▪ Water bottle
▪ Insect repellent
▪ Change (in small shops it’s only possible to pay with up to 5 dollar bills)