Wellness Package 2 days and 1 night
Duration: 2 days / 1 night
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 12:00
Information for the passenger
Our rates include essentials that will ensure you have a restful experience and get the the most out of your time with us.
- Welcome native drink
- Meals (starting with dinner on the day of arrival until breakfast on the day of departure)
- Scheduled excursions according to the itinerary with a certified naturalist guide
- Full use of all facilities
- Unlimited filter water, coffee and tea
- High Speed WiFi Internet
- Daily Housekeeping
- Rubber boots up to size 12 (UK) / 14 (US – men)
- Transfers to Kuyana Lodge
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Spa treatments
- Other services not specified in the program.
Important things to bring for a more pleasant stay.
- Original passport or certificate
- Fast drying clothes (Shirts and shorts; for the evenings and mornings you need light colored long-sleeved clothing, quick drying material preferred. ) Avoid jeans, as weather is hot, humid and wet.
- Sneakers, sandals / flip-flops / crocs
- hiking socks for each day in the rainforest.
- light windbreaker, sweater or fleece jacket.
- Bathing suits.
- Brimmed hats (suitable for both sun and rain
- Pair of comfortable walking shoes.
- Pair of sandals.
- Insect repellent
- Optional binoculars
- Personal medications
- Rubber boots (unusual or special sizes
DAY 1Check in - hotel greets with a native drink; Lunch and Dinner - made from a fusion of fresh local ingredients; Visit to essential oil project and sacred waterfalls (take an energetic bath); Night walk and campfire at the river.
DAY 2Yoga session and guided meditation for stress relief; Breakfast - with organic detox juice; Guided walk to Kuyana’s Island including an offering to the river; Plant a tree (Be part of our Hollín river reforestation project); Lunch made from a fusion of fresh local ingredients.