Kuyana Experience Package 2 days and 1 nigth
Duration: 2 days / 1 nigth
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 11:00
Information for the passenger
Our rates include essentials that will ensure you have a restful experience and get the the most out of your time with us.
- Welcome native drink
- Meals (starting with dinner on the day of arrival until breakfast on the day of departure)
- Scheduled excursions according to the itinerary with a certified naturalist guide
- Full use of all facilities
- Unlimited filter water, coffee and tea
- High Speed WiFi Internet
- Daily Housekeeping
- Rubber boots up to size 12 (UK) / 14 (US – men)
- Transfers to Kuyana Lodge
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Spa treatments
- Other services not specified in the program.
Important things to bring for a more pleasant stay.
- Original passport or certificate
- Fast drying clothes (Shirts and shorts; for the evenings and mornings you need light colored long-sleeved clothing, quick drying material preferred. ) Avoid jeans, as weather is hot, humid and wet.
- Sneakers, sandals / flip-flops / crocs
- hiking socks for each day in the rainforest.
- light windbreaker, sweater or fleece jacket.
- Bathing suits.
- Brimmed hats (suitable for both sun and rain
- Pair of comfortable walking shoes.
- Pair of sandals.
- Insect repellent
- Optional binoculars
- Personal medications
- Rubber boots (unusual or special sizes
DAY 1Upon your arrival at the hotel, you will receive a warm welcome with a refreshing jungle beverage. Our dedicated host will provide you with a brief introduction to your itinerary and share some essential information about the hotel. After settling into your accommodations, your exciting adventure will kick off in the evening. Begin your exploration by embarking on the Guitarracocha Trail. This trail derives its name from the local indigenous legends, which claim that the sound of guitars can be heard around the small water formation at night. Along this route, you'll have the opportunity to explore Kuyana Island, where our expert guide will enlighten you about this incredible ecosystem. Don't miss the chance to take a refreshing dip in its pristine shores. Continue your journey to the Kuyana viewpoint, which offers majestic vistas of the Hollin River and the surrounding rainforest. Be sure to have your camera ready; you'll want to capture the memories of this breathtaking place. This tour is considered moderately challenging, with a rating of 2.5 out of 5, and typically lasts about 1.5 hours. To conclude the day, we invite you to engage in an afternoon of sensory exploration, immersing yourself in the unique aromas, colors, flavors, textures, and cultural traditions of this region and its people. Our traditional cooking class will enable you to create and savor a variety of delicious local dishes, including maito and chontacuro. And, of course, you'll have the pleasure of crafting your very own chocolate.
DAY 2Your final day in the jungle has arrived! Awaken to the melodies of the birds and start your day with a delightful breakfast prepared with a fusion of fresh, locally-sourced ingredients. Conclude your adventure with a guided walk to the Ushpayacu Waterfalls. The Usphayacu estuary is a remarkable natural wonder formed by a network of water sources and natural springs in the area. As it meanders through Kuyana Amazon Lodge, the estuary stands as a prominent attraction, making it the ideal location to explore and immerse yourself in the lush jungle surroundings. Along the way, you'll be treated to awe-inspiring views of the cascading waterfalls that adorn the landscape. Keep a keen eye out for the diverse range of bird, insect, and animal species that call this area home. This tour is moderately challenging, with a rating of 3.0 out of 5, and typically lasts around 3 hours.